Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Very nice

Loved it, synced with the music well. I don't know what the previous posters are talking about, saying it's incomplete. Everything was wrapped up just fine. Can't wait to see more by you.

Pondering Brokeback Pondering Brokeback

Not Quite

This could have been funny, but it just didn't do it for me.
I do like twisted scripts, you'll just have to apply it to an edgier flash. Spend more time on your animation and progression ideas, since you seem to have plenty of script ideas.
Good luck in the future.

fag-clock responds:

I'm working on the animation, but I'm firing my writer.

Tom Fulp: DAI493+D 069 Tom Fulp: DAI493+D 069

Broken?

The intro was interesting and caught my attention, as soon as Tom Fulp got to the field to "delete" the pokemon the animation stopped. Dunno your script glitched out or if this is as far as this entry made it.
Good drawings, good music (Love Mindless Self Indulgence), but there's no content to grade. Resubmit.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Nice work

Great animation, nice attention to detail and overall a wonderful submission.
Keep up the good work!

Bob and Donny Bob and Donny

What?

Before submitting content to Newgrounds you might wanna be sure to check that there's actual content in the submission....
It looked like you did a good job on the head of one character, then quit.. made it tween around a bit.. and slap on a soundtrack.

Put a little more effort into future submissions.

SpRiTeBLaZe responds:

NOOOOOOO!

Taco-man: Hot Coffee Taco-man: Hot Coffee

Amen.

That whole flash animation was common sense, unfortunately ... as you stated ... angry mothers and politicians couldn't possibly comprehend that.

Milkman Milkman

sick.

Excellent song, I love Aphex..
The animation itself was really.. disturbing.
Decently done though, good job.. I think.
Go get some help.

Wink: Insatiable Appetite Wink: Insatiable Appetite

Excellent

Reminds me so much of my girlfriend and I, haha, nice work.
Fun preloader by the way.

Mr DRAGOoN BREATH Mr DRAGOoN BREATH

Crazy :)

That was interesting at least, decently composed as well. Your audio synced up decently which you unfortunately don't see often on Newgrounds-

I especially liked the voices, that added a few points to the humor scale.

It was a quality short flick, keep up the good work.

McRhyme responds:

Crazy and pointless.. pretty much like life, eh?

I just goofed with the voices...

Peoplemation: Spin Peoplemation: Spin

Very clever and original

This is one of the first original ideas on here in a long time. Keep up the great job and I'm looking forward to see more of your work.