Make A Tonberry 2 Make A Tonberry 2

Awesome

Very awesome and in depth, also thanks for adding our music. I appreciate it!

JackalTonberry responds:

Heheh no prob man.
It fit well :)

Boncer Ball Boncer Ball

It's a Start

Glad to see you're starting somewhere. However I would take what you learned form the tutorial and apply it toward newer things. Maybe try changing up the images a little at least to make it a bit different than all the other clones.
When you learn a little more you could put a twist on it, maybe alternative modes, multiplayer, etc.
Good luck

CUBES, the Platformer CUBES, the Platformer

Good attempt

For some reason this was a bit refreshing compared to a lot of games I've played lately. However .. I'd add a bit more interactivity in the levels. It's a tad too easy..
Also, are the objects in the game "Cubes" so you don't have to draw anything? lol, mind you.. it's better playing a decent game with bad graphics, than a crappy game with good graphics. Looking forward to a 2.0, it's a start at least. Nice water physics :D

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Addicting :)

Fun game, I wasn't about to drop it without beating it. There were a few parts that were a little hard, but your hint function helps a lot.
Great job, can't wait to see more :)

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Warefare Goodness

Man, this is like.. C&C in Flash, amazing.

weeblmixer weeblmixer

Interesting

I've seen these before, but they're still pretty cool.
Catchy beat too, did you use Reason?

Zwill(Game) UPDATED!! Zwill(Game) UPDATED!!

Catchy..

I finally beat this damn game, I kept having to shut it off right before the last 3 stars or so.
It was fun, I had a weird urge to play it every chance I had on the computer until I beat it.
A little constructive critisism:

Add a little variety, maybe another level (probably under construction), how about like... have the setting be in a house, where you can jump on tables, in people's noses, and in the toilet.

Maybe add a cheat feature? Not for getting through the game any easier, but just like.. new costumes, or something.

This game definately has potential, it's fun and has a painstakingly-catchy song. (Glad you added it actually). Can't wait to see what you're going to do with it, but you definately should expand.

Great work.

if i ruled design if i ruled design

Wow.

100 points for originality.

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Fun!

I had fun playing that, it was really short, and fairly easy, but still really interactive and just something fun to play around on. Great job, I loved it, can't wait to see more from ya!

virtuapikey virtuapikey

Noice.

Kinda easy, but good job, enjoyable.