Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Very nice

Loved it, synced with the music well. I don't know what the previous posters are talking about, saying it's incomplete. Everything was wrapped up just fine. Can't wait to see more by you.

Pondering Brokeback Pondering Brokeback

Not Quite

This could have been funny, but it just didn't do it for me.
I do like twisted scripts, you'll just have to apply it to an edgier flash. Spend more time on your animation and progression ideas, since you seem to have plenty of script ideas.
Good luck in the future.

fag-clock responds:

I'm working on the animation, but I'm firing my writer.

Tom Fulp: DAI493+D 069 Tom Fulp: DAI493+D 069

Broken?

The intro was interesting and caught my attention, as soon as Tom Fulp got to the field to "delete" the pokemon the animation stopped. Dunno your script glitched out or if this is as far as this entry made it.
Good drawings, good music (Love Mindless Self Indulgence), but there's no content to grade. Resubmit.

Make A Tonberry 2 Make A Tonberry 2

Awesome

Very awesome and in depth, also thanks for adding our music. I appreciate it!

JackalTonberry responds:

Heheh no prob man.
It fit well :)

Boncer Ball Boncer Ball

It's a Start

Glad to see you're starting somewhere. However I would take what you learned form the tutorial and apply it toward newer things. Maybe try changing up the images a little at least to make it a bit different than all the other clones.
When you learn a little more you could put a twist on it, maybe alternative modes, multiplayer, etc.
Good luck

CUBES, the Platformer CUBES, the Platformer

Good attempt

For some reason this was a bit refreshing compared to a lot of games I've played lately. However .. I'd add a bit more interactivity in the levels. It's a tad too easy..
Also, are the objects in the game "Cubes" so you don't have to draw anything? lol, mind you.. it's better playing a decent game with bad graphics, than a crappy game with good graphics. Looking forward to a 2.0, it's a start at least. Nice water physics :D

Wisse Wisse

Good start

You're having the same problem almost everyone does at first. You're concentrating on the progression of the song - which is done nicely. Instead of concentrating on what ONE beat is going on - try to get 5-8 involved at the same time.
Working on each with a melody singled out in the song itself.

Keep the source file - don't start over, I'd just say expand on it. It's quite catchy :)

thecolony responds:

Sometimes, it's better not to concentrate on things like that. btw, I said it's a f*ckin piece o' crap. I hate everything that sounds too 'computer'..